/>

November 25, 2014

Book Blogger Memory Challenge

Memory ChallengeThe rules for this challenge are very simple:
1. Answer the questions with the first answer that you can remember.
2. NO INTERNET HELP!
3. No looking at your bookshelves.
4. Tag other bloggers to complete the challenge.

I was tagged by EG at Ecletic Introspections. Thanks for tagging me!










Let the challenge begin!

1. The Alchemist by Michael Scott
2. Talon by Julia Kagawa
3. Curious George by H. A. Rey (Do not underestimate the power of an inquisitive monkey!) 
4. The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith
5. Stolen: A Letter to My Captor by Christoper
6. The Hunt for Red October by Tom Clancy (I seriously had trouble thinking of this one, so I am going with one of my father's favorites.)
7. The Knife of Never Letting Go by Patrick Ness (Knife is eve in the title! Bonus points!)
8. The One by Kiera Cass (I think I win on this one!)
9. David Copperfield by Charles Dickens
10. Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone by J. K. Rowling 

I know that a lot of people have already done this tag, so I am not going to tag anyone. BUT, if you have not done this tag yet and you want to, just say that I tagged you!



2 comments:

  1. 10 out of 10! Nice! I really need to start paying more attention to which country a book is set in! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh wow, that's a pretty cool tag! I have never come across it before :P And it was fun to see what my own answers would be.

    ReplyDelete