/>

November 27, 2014

BookBlogWriMo | Authors We Are Thankful For


Welcome to Day 27 of BookBlogWriMo!

And to all of the Americans out there, Happy Thanksgiving. For those of you who are not celebrating, I promise that I will eat some turkey for you.


Today's topic is.....
Authors We are Thankful For

Tessa

1. John Green
Thank you for teaching me that every great story does not have to have a happy ending. Also, that there can be humor in sorrow when you look for it. Thank you for breaking the stereotypes that have been forced onto authors for decades.
Finally, thank you for reminding me to be awesome!
 

2. J.K. Rowling
Thank you for helping me to discover my love of reading. Thanks for showing me that love can conquer everything, even death. You made me realize that reading can be magical.

3. Cassandra Clare
Thank you for teaching me to never give up, and even if you already reached your goal, make a higher one. Also, thank you for adding humor to the world of YA fantasy.

4. Veronica Roth
Thank you for showing me that it is alright to be different. Also, for explaining that I do not have to fit into a category. Thank you for showing that it is important for authors to stay true to their characters, even if it is not the popular choice with your readers. 
5. Suzanne Collins
Thank you for reinforcing the fact that in order for a story to be great, there has to be humor, love, and sorrow. Thank your for showing me the power of one spark that can start an entire revolution.

*If you have not noticed, I finally figured out how to get GIFs into posts. For better or for worse, you can expect a lot more of them coming your way.

No comments:

Post a Comment