/>

November 23, 2014

BookBlogWriMo | Book Boyfriend Criteria


Welcome to Day 23 of BookBlogWriMo!

Tobias Eaton, William Herondale, Jace Lightwood, Peeta Mellark, William Darcy, Prince Maxon.

What do all of these characters have in common?

They are perfect book boyfriends.

Today's topic is...

Book Boyfriend Criteria

Cassia here! I've got a lot to say about this one. ;)

For me, they've got to have some kind of history; that makes them interesting. Preferably a tortured soul kind of thing. Also, they have to have some sort of "smart," whether it's wit (Will Herondale) or if they don't put their intelligence to use in that way (Tobias).

Tall, Dark, and Handsome. Okay, not all of them have to fit under the Dark category (Peeta, Jace, Maxon).

If they come across like jerks, there's got to be something good underneath.

They know how to treat a girl right. If they don't treat her right in the beginning, it's probably because they're scared. (Going back to the tortured soul thing, I can deal with that.) But when they finally let her in, all of a sudden they're a knight in shining armor.
 
I like bad boys for my book boyfriends. I don't know why. But I like the good ones, too. More, actually. There's just something fun about falling for a bad boy in a book, if you know what I mean. But I really do like the good ones better.

The ones I admire the most, I think, are the ones where they do have a past, but they don't take it out on others; they're still so sweet and kind. (Yes, I'm thinking of Maxon.)

What are your must-haves in your book boyfriends?






No comments:

Post a Comment