/>

June 27, 2015

Crazy for Summer Readathon | Last Lines Challenge


Welcome to the very last challenge of the Crazy for Summer Readathon! Everyone loves a great opening to a book, but we believe that a great ending is just as important. So, today's challenge is to pick a few of your favorite closing sentences from books and we will try and guess in the comments which book it is from. We hope you guys enjoyed these challenges!

Max
#1. "The scar had not pained him for nineteen years. All was well."
#2. "I am haunted by humans."
#3. "I clutch Tobias's hand, and there is a moment of silence like a withheld breath. Then the shouting begins."  
Tessa
#4. "I do, Augustus. I do."
#5. "So with that thought, I begin again -- thinking to myself that sometimes... the only real thing is now."
#6. "'You are so going to lose.' She took off down Half-Blood Hill and I sprinted after her. For once, I didn't look back."

No comments:

Post a Comment