/>

June 30, 2015

Top Ten Tuesday | Favorite Top Ten Tuesday Topics


Top Ten Tuesday is a weekly meme hosted by wonderful bloggers at The Broke and the Bookish. 

Since we were caught up with our Crazy for Summer Readathon last week, we did not have time to post the weekly Top Ten Tuesday. So, we are making up for that by doing last week's topic. 

In celebration of Top Ten Tuesday's 5th year anniversary, we are listing our favorite TTT topics. We have been doing the meme consistently for about a year, so we have plenty of posts to choose from.





We were very sneaky with this post. It was a freebie week, so we chose to announce our first ever readathon with the meme. As you can see, TTT is an important aspect of our blog and some of our most viewed posts.


It felt good to let some steam (and creativity) out with this topic. I was finally able to rant about the excessive of paper cuts I suffer through and the emotional overload that every reader is intimately familiar with. 


Here at Crazy for YA, we love obsessing over book covers. They are our favorite kind of art. So, this post is easily one of our favorites (even though it was incredibly difficult to narrow down the list to a mere ten covers. There were just too many beautiful ones to choose from!).


See above.


I promise that this is the last cover-themed TTT on this list.


Honestly, my favorite part about this topic was the introduction that I wrote. I was bored and I had time (which never happens) so I wrote a little story about us getting abandoned on a deserted island.


I love new things, especially new bookish things. And it is wonderful when I find an author that I really like who already has a ton of books out, because then I can stuff my bookshelves with their works.


Quotes are the meat of stories. Every book needs those memorable lines of text that stay in our minds long after the book ends. These are some of our favorites that we would love to hang all over our houses.


Again, there is a lot of ranting in this TTT, which automatically makes it one of my favorites.


This is another freebie week that we took advantage of. Cassia, the friendly music buff here at Crazy for YA, practically begged us to do something music-related. So this post was born, and it ended up being one of my favorites.

What is your favorite Top Ten Tuesday topic? Did you like any of ours? Are there any you want to see in the future?




No comments:

Post a Comment